Part-time for 4 – 8 hours a week
Every day is different at ICR3ATE! From the beginning of 2020 we are looking for an entrepreneurial trainee. You will support us with the conception and creation of online social content and the communication between cooperation partners. You will also take care of the optimization of our website (SEO). You will also come up with concepts for new business activities and events and organise them together with us. With your dedication and concrete contribution you will help put ICR3ATE on the map and help build our reputation.
About our company
ICR3ATE is a tech startup in the middle of the FoodValley region and working for clients in the Benelux. We are involved in ‘rapid prototyping’ for various customers and are therefore a real ‘manufacturing company’ with knowledge of all kinds of new techniques such as 3D printing, IoT, robotics, chatbots, Vision and AI. ICR3ATE is a lively, creative and inspiring place. There are many challenges and there is (almost) unlimited room for personal input.
The work includes
- Tracking our social media channels and website
- Creation of content
- Development of videos and other images
- Thinking about the strategy for our online PR & marketing
- Organiseren en assisteren bij PR-events, workshops en brainstormsessies
- Strong organizational skills
- Journalistic skills, digital and hard copy
- Works well in a team but also independently
- Affinity with technology and its attractions
- You have good communication skills, an eye for detail and a great sense of responsibility.
- You are currently studying Communication, Marketing, Social Media or Journalism and would like to gain practical experience.
Send your reaction to Manfred van der Voort: [email protected].
It goes without saying that we offer an attractive hourly rate. The work can be carried out partly at our own location and partly at our location. Think of about 50/50.